The LBSB Expedition
...life with ~daniel~
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Been awhile

Seems I've been working dawn to dusk for weeks now... lots to do in order to get ready for LoCo. First-aid and CPR course done today, farm and event prep-work tomorrow, Level four training all day the day after, prep work the rest of the week !6th and 17th are my assesment/s. More work for the rest of the week.

Levi and I managed to build a complete 28'x20' building for the group kitchen from flat earth to finish, including slab in 9 long days!

Haven't been on the water for a short while and really looking forward to getting out in rough conditions tomorrow, hopefully we get to launch out at the coast so I can get some more surfing in... I'm wanting to try bigger big stuff now ;O)

Well gotta run!

~d

No comments:

Post a Comment