The LBSB Expedition
...life with ~daniel~
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday, December 21, 2008

This is what a world-class kayaker's body looks like under full exertion.

WOOHOO!!! This is what happens when an inexperienced Russian Soldier is assigned to paddle Kamchatka with two seriously dedicated expedition paddlers. Lady paddler's no less.

Haven't been able to get the kayak out with the crazy snow we've been having lately...

I've been spending my time buried deep in books such as 'Kayak Craft' by Ted Moores, and 'Canoe Paddles' by Graham Warren and David Gidmark. It'll soon be time to repair 'Tassie' for this coming years adventures as well as get started on my two new projects. The 'Hindeloopen' and the 'Nanortalik' replicas. I'm loathe to pull her out for maintenance when I've now the option to don my drysuit, lotsa polar fleece, and expedition-weight underwear. Paddling doesn't have to stop!


No comments:

Post a Comment