The LBSB Expedition
...life with ~daniel~
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Paddle 'round Brentwood and a Sunset Picnic

Took a very nice couple, who have been married fifteen years on a guided tour. They take weekly 'Dates' and this week it was kayaking. Very nice to meet you folks, and I hope your next fifteen are even better than the first! 3 hours.

After seeing them off and filling out the obligatory paper-work I jumped in the little 'Venture' and paddled it out to Senanus Island - with a canoe paddle - to enjoy my dinner and a sunset. I quietly ate my rice, chicken breast, and cottage cheese and strawberries under the watchful gaze of a nearby Oyster-catcher. Beautiful evening, beautiful sunset, beautiful paddle. 2 hours.


Time on water - 5 hours (two trips)
Time guiding - 3 hours

No comments:

Post a Comment