The LBSB Expedition
...life with ~daniel~
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Pool Session

Time for some pool play and practice again. Had the chance to log a few more hours of instructing time as well. Big thanks to my willing 'victim', it sure helps to teach myself to instruct when I've such great feed-back.

Coolest thing I'm working on right now is a layback cork-screw roll, spiralling forward with-out scuffing off momentum. Takes a lot of pool space, so I can only try it at the end of the session when everyone has headed to the showers. I'm hoping I can add an intentional 'trip' over my paddle with my head locked against the rear gunnel... should give me loads of all-body righting power and more than enough speed.

Not even sure if it's possible yet but I'm trying to work it out...

Time on water - 3.5 hours

No comments:

Post a Comment