The LBSB Expedition
...life with ~daniel~
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monday, July 20, 2009

...wow

OOOoooosh,

Been on the water non-stop - 6am morns, crawling into my tent exhausted at sunset...

This BCU stuff is intense - lots to learn - more to practice - my brain and my body both ache.

BUT! I'm making headway! Three start assesment coming up soon, four star soon after, a whack of courses to really warp my perspective on the ocean and the way I see it... wow these guys are serious about this shiz down here :O(

Navigation, Safety, Rescue, training at all levels... assessments... challenges... paddling... paddling... paddling... paddling...

I'll be having to get to Portland twice in the very near future to get the rest of the courses I need...

logistics...

lack of money... creative financing... bumming rides...

...and I still have a load of farm chores that need to be done. Ginni has been really cool about letting me put the chores off in order to get ahead in my BCU curriculum but things are piling up badly and if we don't get that garlic finished it's going to start degrading to the point it'll be unsaleable...

Yeah... I'm stressed but I'm hanging in... I've worked way too hard on this to back down... good thing I'm a stubborn SOB :O)

I'll catch this blog up as soon as I can but my free time isn't... and yep! I'm still having a blast!

TTYL!
~d

No comments:

Post a Comment