The LBSB Expedition
...life with ~daniel~
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday, July 26, 2009

GOT MY 3* BCU CERTIFICATION!!!!!

WooooooHooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

I'm doing the happy dance at the moment.

Just finished my BCU four star leader, formal coastal navigation training requirement, trying to figure out how to get my 18 hours of formal four star training pre-req as the class I need may be canceled due to lack of participants... doing some serious lateral thinking/shenanigans/pleading at the moment.

I've logged 8 1/2 hours soooooo... maybe fate will again intervene and toss me the frisbee again... any willing help from the three local NW certified instructors would be much appreciated right about now... hoping to hitch a ride along on someone elses training again...

....a wee bit anxious at the moment as without them I can't take my four star assesment this summer.

Navigation Course Time - 7 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment